[hpsdr] Order status and delivery scheduling

Erich Heinzle vk5hse at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 14:10:45 PST 2011

Having ordered boards a week or two ago, I am yet
to receive any confirmation from TAPR.

Overseas purchasers such as myself are perhaps more
mindful of exchange rate fluctations which can add
as much or more than the shipping cost..

Even if the boards aren't shipped straight away,
speaking for myself, I would like to have the amount
I am billed in USD locked in soon after I order, so
that I am not hit by AUD/USD fluctations which have
at times been up to 5 or 10% in the space of a month.

Perhaps this could be an option that overseas
purchasers can say yes or no to when ordering.

Food for thought.

On the bright side, the AUD is up 1.5c vs the USD
this morning :-)

Erich
VK5HSE