[hpsdr] Penny PTT unkeying spike - T/R sequencing?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Feb 1 21:05:45 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

I normally run KK in full duplex mode and have not seen this effect.
However, I've not used AM or FM for a while so will check tonight and also
under PowerSDR(TM).

I did add TR switching to KK some time ago but it does not seem to have
made its way into the current release. I'd add it back in.

PowerSDR(TM) did support TR sequencing for the SDR1000 and has a front
button marked 'X2TR'. This was applied to the X2 connector on the SDR1000
boards.

I'm not sure what effect this button has, if any, when using HPSDR boards.

Perhaps one of the PC programmers could look through the PowerSDR(TM)code
and see if it could be included in the PTT function.

TR sequencing is an essential item in any SDR software.

73 Phil...VK6APH