[hpsdr] Penny PTT unkeying spike - T/R sequencing?

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 2 18:32:26 PST 2011

Phil,

Thanks a million for the expert input.  Had been wondering what was going
on.  Still not sure what the exact issue is, but I'm satisfied with 'it's in
the software'.  Does cause me to wonder what proportion of those  hams who
actually use their HPSDR rigs on the air are unwittingly  transmitting
spurious signals.   Running my <PA menu> settings at "39.2" seems like a
safe setting in my lab.

Will look forward to the revised software, and for Pennylane (for other
reasons).

Regards,

John, W7FU