[hpsdr] Penny PTT unkeying spike - T/R sequencing?

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:12:21 PST 2011

Tom

I cannot see for sure, but try putting the jumper on your LPU to disable
the -12 v.
You do NOT need the minus -12 v  and there is known to be issues with  noise
from the -12v supply. I am running this with no cabinet, grounds or
ferrites with
no problems that I know of. Been running like this with 1 KW  plus since
the
system has become available.

Good luck

73 de Joe
K1RQG

In a message dated 2/2/2011 7:35:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,