[hpsdr] Penny PTT unkeying spike - T/R sequencing?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Feb 4 00:04:45 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

Looks like you are making good progress.

Can you please confirm that the spike,

1. Only appears when using AM or FM
2. Appears at the output of Penelope and not just on the bandscope screen.

Re the "Codan Flying Doctor Radio?". I gave an HPSDR presentation last
year to the Adelaide Hills Amateur Radio Society. A number of their
members were using this PA. I suggest you contact them via their web page

http://www.ahars.com.au/

73 Phil..VK6APH