[hpsdr] Hermes Diversity

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 04:35:26 PST 2011

I'll take the opportunity to jump in here and point to a protocol which is
a) faster than TCP and has b) a controllable reliability:

http://udt.sourceforge.net/

which could improve the situation on the ethernet significantly!

(this post is by no means mentioned to correct you, Jeremy!)

Herzliche Grüße / Kind regards

Hermann von Hasseln

DL3HVH