[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Username/Password

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 12:55:05 PST 2011

Jim --

You might want to look at the new download pages on the website.

http://openhpsdr.org/download.php

at the bottom of the page is a list of the current openHPSDR software as
binary files under each is a the svn location of the source code to make
these binaries.  These binaries are updated daily from the svn.

Dave KV0S