[hpsdr] Hermes / Apollo presentation -- Thanks to Kjell

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Thu Feb 17 14:28:14 PST 2011

Kjell presented a fully working version of Hermes and Apollo nicely
packaged as shown here: http://www.hamsdr.com/data/Photos/6498--018.JPG

Quoting Patrick (VK2PN), "I'd like to thank Kjell for the great lecture.
Not often we get visitors and lecturers of such caliber.  Yes the HPSDR
is the way amateur radio is heading and soon there will be one in all
our shacks.  I for myself can't wait to have one of the Hermes machines
on my shelf."

Kjell also presented the APRS tracker designed and built by him (and his
Tromso, Norway club) - a great, small, highly functional device.

Speaking for the club and myself - Thanks, Kjell!

Regards, Richard.