[hpsdr] Error message on starting PowerSDR now (Metis)...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Feb 18 14:59:24 PST 2011

I'm wondering if this is an issue with identifying the correct Network
Interface - I noticed that when I started KK initially, it was pointing
to the wrong NIC so I selected the other (correct one that is dedicated
to HPSDR) and KK started normally.  There does not appear to be any way
to tell which NIC PowerSDR is using and there is no equivalent setup box
in which to point it at a particular NIC.  I'm wondering if it saw them
in a different order last time, when it was working and maybe always
picks the first one it sees - just a thought.

Pete, N3EVL