[hpsdr] What happening with HERMES ?

Anthony Taylor anthonytaylorengg at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 23:49:48 PST 2011

Hello Tilman,

Hermes beta with PHY is under development, Phil has the FPGA code almost ready and we are now in the process to try and see if we can add a 2M front end for Hermes without degrading HF performance or adding spurs.

The delay has been on my end i'm afraid, morning QTH has been rather busy lately.

I have completed the placement for Hermes with ONLY the HF components so far, a lot of progress has been made on the PCB and we are confident that we'll have the final version ready very soon.

73s,

Tony