[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 20 10:52:47 PST 2011

Alright, Scotty!  That was precisely the little bit of information
that I needed.  Often it's hard to know how to ask what you need to
know if you don't know what it is that you need to know, hihi.

The Metis board is quite happy once again.  All in all working on this
problem was a positive experience for me since I now know how to use
my blaster cable, in a couple of different ways even, and have learned
much more about what really goes on with the boards (working and non-
working).

Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions and help.

Now I can get back to what I was doing before this occurred (if I can
remember now what it was I was doing!) and have confidence that should
this problem happen again I know how to recover from it.

73,  Joe K5SO