[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Feb 21 09:56:18 PST 2011

As a final comment on this thread, Phil's document "Metis - How it
works_v1.0" describes nicely how to create an "output_file.pof", using
Quartus II, that contains both the Metis FPGA code and the Bootloader
code in case you ever need to load the Metis EEPROM as I needed to
do.  Thanks Phil, for that!

Hopefully, as Jeremy's comment suggests, you won't be faced with such
a circumstance as I was, as this failure mode is not to be expected.
But should it occur (time will tell how common this failure mode will
be!!), we do have tools in place to recover from it.

Thanks all!

73,  Joe K5SO