[hpsdr] Metis Delivery Stats

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 05:09:27 PST 2011

Berndt

If past deliveries are anything to go by, local, i.e. continental USA, are first to be sent, then overseas. I haven't been able to determine any pattern in what happens after the majority of USA orders have been despatched.

TAPR do a great job and we just have to be patient.

I'm laughing because the delay in taking payment from me has meant I'm enjoying a very strong GBP against the USD. :-)

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX