[hpsdr] Metis Delivery Stats

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:51:56 PST 2011

I ordered one on 24th December (Christmas present to myself!!) and have
not been charged yet, but I do have one of the Beta units.

I ordered the second unit so I could test my software running with
multiple Metis cards on the network.  I am sure someone will do this and
find some problems before I test it ;-)

-- John g0orx/n6lyt