[hpsdr] Metis Delivery Stats

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Thu Feb 24 08:18:48 PST 2011

Considering that the credit card I used to order it with has expired by now,
I kinda figure I've been pushed down the list a bit.  I'm probably one of
the better people to push down though, considering that even after I receive
and test Metis I'm still gonna be missing some critical cards (yes I know,
new company coming on in the next month or two).

It's still exciting to be getting closer to actually being able to
participate in this project though, and thank you all for the hard work in
really pushing the envelope here :-)

Erik KE7YOA