[hpsdr] Metis Delivery Stats

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 12:26:31 PST 2011

On 02/24/2011 02:09 PM, Chris Smith wrote:
> If past deliveries are anything to go by, local, i.e. continental USA, are first to be sent, then overseas. I haven't been able to determine any pattern in what happens after the majority of USA orders have been despatched.
Yes, a strange delivery policy: FIFO would be preferable, especially because I placed the order on
Dec 2 :-).
BTW, in the meantime the credit card number that I inserted into the order became useless  (because
it arrived at the end of life) and this created more hassle if ever.

> TAPR do a great job and we just have to be patient.
I fully agree. My comment above is not a complain.

     *am*