[hpsdr] Another Metis down

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 10:56:21 PST 2011

Hi John

Yes, HPSDRProgrammer never saw an interface, hence no discovery of  Metis.
However, in normal operation with WIN7-64, Metis is recognized  immediately,
and PowerSDR runs just fine. Bottom line is NO interface. I hope this
helps,
and maybe if there is some setting I need to change here, you can let me
know.
I just figured that if it was recognized in normal operation, it should be
seen by
the programmer.

You thoughts?

73 and thanks much for all your work

de Joe

In a message dated 2/28/2011 1:11:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,