[hpsdr] Another Metis down

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:29:39 PST 2011

Hi Joe,

It would be useful to see the debug output.

Can you try downloading and installing DebugView from:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896647

When you run it make sure that "Capture Events" is selected in the
"Capture" menu.

Then run HPSDRProgrammer and there should be a few debug messages
displayed.

Can you also run the "ipconfig" command in a command window.

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt