[hpsdr] svn server IP changed

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Sun Jan 2 08:19:39 PST 2011

On 12/31/2010 1:18 AM, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> This doesn't stop the registrant of openhpsdr.org to add a record into
> openhpsdr.org DNS database to point to the svn host and any other services.
> Talk to your service provider (DreamHost?) and discuss available  options.
> OpenHPSDR may also consider running their own nameserver, which isn't
> difficult to setup, in order to eliminate of having to deal with a third
> party.
Does this imply that if you have a domain registered with DreamHost you have to ask them to change
e.g. the 'A' record of the DNS serving your domain ?  If this is the case, I suggest a change of the
registrar... I have a few domains registered with GoDaddy, and I have a complete control of the
DNS, interactively, with just a few clicks of the mouse....  no need to beg anybody for a change of the
DNS entries....

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/