[hpsdr] Help Needed!

Jim Piccirillo jpiccirillo at greenwaldindustries.com
Tue Jan 4 05:48:39 PST 2011

I need someone's help to get a Mercury board running again.

.

Two or three months ago I was receiving fine using the Mercury board. Did
not use it for a several months. Put up a new dipole last week and PowerSDR
loaded on the XP PC and ran but showed no received signals. Blank spectrum
was on the display at -75dB. Heard only random noise in the headphones.

.

I reinstalled HPSDR software and it showed the same no signal spectrum.

.

I was looking for the batch file that runs when HPSDR boots. I then did
something very bad. And ran two batch files named "InitOzxy-Janus" and
"InitOxy11". Now the display in HPSDR is blank, no spectrum in the window at
all. There is no "noise" coming from  the headphones. At this point I
decided to ask for help.

.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to recover for running the two batch
files? And how to trouble shoot the lack of received signals.

.

Setup:

Running XP

OZy = 16