[hpsdr] Win7 64 bit question

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Jan 8 07:53:32 PST 2011

Dear Luke,
You most likely should visit the WIKI, locate my article on USB on Windows,
and download the signed drivers for libusb0 that are there.  This will allow
you to run in NOT TEST mode.  I don't think it affects the system
performance, other than allowing unsigned drivers to be loaded.

This is a difference between win7 32 bit and win7 64 bit.  64 bit win7
requires signed drivers.  It's a real pain, because many vendors have not
released these signed drivers, especially for older (no longer made)
hardware, causing real problems to people who get a new computer and cannot
use their older printer, scanner, sound card or whatever!

Vy 73,
George K9TRV