[hpsdr] Win7 64 bit question

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sun Jan 9 18:59:30 PST 2011

Dear George,
I am using your digitally signed libusb0 driver, so that driver satisfies
Win 7 64.
It is the Virtual Serial Port com0com I am using to interface PSDR to Ham
Radio Deluxe that is unsigned and requiring me to set Windows to "Test Mode".

So, I will leave it in "Test Mode". All appears to be working satisfactorily.

Mni tnx info,
Luke VK3HJ