[hpsdr] libusb

wully wully at bluewin.ch
Fri Jan 21 05:10:46 PST 2011

Hi all

I'm starting to use two Mercury boards on the same ATLAS-Bus. Using the
server.exe from John Melton G0ORX in the version ported to windows, I
notice, that there is a problem with bulk-read:

The error is
ozy_ep6_ep2_io_thread: OzyBulkRead read failed -5

-5 seems to indicate "General I/O-error"

This error occurs only, when 2 boards are present.

When 1one board with the wrong mercury-ID is there, the same error
message but with errnumber -116 occurs, which indicates Time-out (that
sounds reasonable to me).

I assume, that two boards, each running at 96kHz Sampling rate, use more
usb-bandwidth, but even increasing the priority of the process to "high"
does not change the behavior.

Any suggestions?

73, HB9EPU, Alfred