[hpsdr] svn server IP changed

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sun Jan 2 14:55:29 PST 2011

I myself have preferred to have the registrar and DNS services offered by
different organizations.  I've had some situations in the past that hosts
have "imploded" and attempted to do as much damage as they could on the way
down.  As they were not the registrar for the domain name they were hosting
I was able to moderately quickly switch to a different host, losing some
information but not the domain itself.  Splitting the authority between
unrelated organizations and having the "eggs be in as many baskets as
reasonable" can give additional options in case control of any one
organization is lost.