[hpsdr] svn server IP changed

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Thu Jan 6 12:42:20 PST 2011

As a followup to this, svn.openhpsdr.org has been added to the domain and appears to work on my SVN client.  I'll be trying to poke the appropriate people to make sure it gets changed when the IP address changes so that you don't have to go diving in your SVN client to change IPs.

Dale, if you could let Bill and I know when the IP address of the SVN server changes so that we can change the record, that'd be cool.

KV0SDave, if you could change (once again, but hopefully for the last time) the documentation on the web site, wiki, etc. that'd be really cool as well.

As always, let me know if you have any issues.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com