[hpsdr] Building KISS Console (Specifically VK6APH version)

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Sun Jan 2 18:26:03 PST 2011

OK on further investigation looks like something is messed up with the
code - looks like the form definition and code are out of sync - could the
be something to do with the recent SVN server issues?

I've trashed the complete library and got a fresh copy off the server and
there are things missing from the code like the event handler for the mic
processor check box - these must have been there at some point for the code
to compile.

Very strange and it's now far too late here!

73 Paul M1PAF