[hpsdr] Help Needed!

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 06:36:21 PST 2011

Hi Jim

It seems to me that it would be a good idea if the solution to your problem (and the actual cause) were to be posted here. I gather that Joe contacted you off list so we are left in the dark. How about a brief resume of the problem (was it simply out of date f/w?) and the "piece de resistance" which caused the "bingo!" moment.

Cheers, Happy New Year & 73

Chris G4NUX