[hpsdr] initozy settings

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Jan 11 04:53:50 PST 2011

At 01:14 PM 11/01/2011 +0100, h-hartfuss at t-online.de wrote:

>If 14/15 has in addition no influence on the ADC dynamic range then of
>course 14/15 can just be used to adapt the proper audio level.
>
>Recent code changes responsible ??
>
>73, Hans, DL2MDQ.

I use a Heil headset, and find that I need to set the Mic to no more than
about 5, or I get way too much background noise, esp with any processing
selected. Even with the Mic set at 0, I still get plenty of drive. I also
checked that the Mic Boost was not selected.
Is there any advantage to me altering the initozy.bat file setting mentioned?

73,
Luke VK3HJ