[hpsdr] Metis/Alex(TX,RX;Enclosure ordering)?

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Jan 22 09:30:28 PST 2011

I think we were holding off on manking the announcement until the
production schedule was finalized.  There was a critical component that
was the last item to arrive.  Expect to hear something real soon.

We have 200 orders in the queue at the moment from those who discovered
the order page without any official announcement.

Please feel free to place your order now.
http://www.tapr.org/kits_metis.html

The office won't start charging credit cards until about 1 week before
shipping starts.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011, Achim Vollhardt wrote:

> Dear List,
> I have filed last fall my interest at www.hamsdr.com for the named units
> (similar as for the last units).
>
> TAPR has apparently set up now a pre-payment order page.. I guess I have
> to sign up and pay now there for a Metis.. although I would have
> expected an email on the 'Announcement' mailing list.. either I missed
> it or there wasn't any..
>
> So in short, how shall I proceed if I am interested in getting Metis/Alex?
>
> 73s Achim, DH2VA

John, W9DDD