[hpsdr] OT bad email addresses

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Jan 22 09:39:36 PST 2011

Normally I wouldn't post this on a specific mailing list, but since all
the orders involved are for HPSDR items ... here it is.

Please double check your email address when placing an order.  I've had 4
bounces on order acknowledgment emails in the past week.  They all appear
to be typos I can guess the correction in these cases.  However, it is
important if I need to contact the person when there are problems.

Wonder what is causing this, since 4 is about the average for a whole year
in the past.  Sunspots?  Climate change?  Anxiety waiting for Metis?

John, W9DDD