[hpsdr] How to get WSPR working via VAC?

Dan Babcock n4xwe at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 17:08:24 PST 2011

Ben,

Also, Version 4.10 does not work with PowerSDR.  Use Version 4.09.

A group of Flexradio users have put together an excellent wiki page that
explains how to interface many digital programs to PowerSDR.  It was written to
support the Flex 1500, 3000 and 5000 but most of the instructions are applicable
to the HPSDR versions of PowerSDR.

It can be found at http://flexradiowiki.com/

73,

Dan N4XWE