[hpsdr] Project proposal – Artemis or Arty for short.

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:17:24 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Lyle Johnson <kk7p at wavecable.com> wrote:

> Further to this if you used such a motherboard, you can add tons of IO
> expansion over one of its local USB ports using somehting like this:
>
> < URL:http://www.sparkfun.com/products/762 > USB 8-bit Bitwhacker, $25

Most everyone already has a computer connected to the network.  All
you need is something like the above $25 "bitwhacker" and software.
No hardware development should be required.

I see this as a 100% software project.  basically some web pages
connected to cgi scripts that send commends to USB or serial device.
You could run this on a computer youalready own or build a computer
from scratch and then use that, which every is easier.

--
=====
Chris Albertson