[hpsdr] Project proposal - Artemis or Arty for short.

Dave g4fre at g4fre.com
Wed Jan 26 16:16:25 PST 2011

For a lot of 2010 I had a bitwhacker usb hanging off my computer in dallas
so i could switch equipment on/off,  select antennas etc from england. This
worked vey well, but meant I had to leave a computer switched on in Texas

Towards the end of the year I switched to the Australian SB65EC single board
computer
http://www.modtronix.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_36&products_id=149. which
has RS232, I2C, 12 Analog Inputs, 32 Digital I/Os which was more than I
needed and was only $US60. It could also be used to remotely boot the texas
PC

Dave

ww2r