[hpsdr] USB-protocol 1.27

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Jan 26 05:56:22 PST 2011

Hi Phil,

No, certainly not!  I don't feel the least bit inhibited, hihi; quite
the contrary, in fact.  The HPSDR architecture is a wonderful platform
from which to develop new techniques/approaches.

Never fear, we'll continue on with the multiple Mercury board effort
and phasing technique development.  Our intent was to point out that
the current code can (and will, I'm sure) be improved upon with
respect to multiple Mercury board operations, lest someone believe
they can simply insert additional Mercury boards and have them run
totally independently or in a synchronized mode using the current code
without addressing problems that were not perhaps generally recognized
to be problems earlier.

Thanks for the note and for the efforts from everyone to get Metis out
to us promptly!  Great stuff!

73,  Joe K5SO