[hpsdr] iPhone/iPad

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 03:21:27 PST 2011

Ken

Ah, so it is. I had it all the time. I use John's code to control my HPSDR rig under Linux (in a very cold shed in the garden) while I listen on the bands in the comfort of my computer room using my iMac.

Problem is that Apple want $99 so I can have the privilege of uploading software to my own iPhone. Damn cheek!

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX