[hpsdr] Line Level Input to Penelope?

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Jan 28 23:23:06 PST 2011

Hi Tom,

It should be possible to use the line input rather than the mic input on
Penny by modifying the I2C commands in initiozy11.bat.

Since we are sending mono mic samples then you will only be able to use
either the left or right line input. Try both since I'm not sure which one
the code reads.

If you look at the register map for the TLV320VIC23B you will see how to
select the line input rather than the microphone.. I've not tested this but
try editing the line with 0x08 0x15  to 0x08 0x10.

73 Phil...VK6APH