[hpsdr] iPhone/iPad

Mike coolgreenearth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 18:58:31 PST 2011

Now that the hardware server will be inside the FPGA for Metis & Hermes, I guess it would be reasonable to have the dspserver multiplatform including OSX (I think it already runs under Windows).
Then Heterodyne can connect to the dspserver.

Could you please give more details about your plugin architecture for Heterodyne? Is it possible to use plugins written in Macruby?
Macruby is fast approaching 1.0 release and from what I read it will be as fast as Objective-C.
-Mike