[hpsdr] Re : Penny FPGA Load

Gordon & Lois Duff glduff at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 14 14:22:12 PDT 2011

Phil Harman wrote "It seems as if George is doing things correctly, his
EEPROM on Penny appears to be loading correctly according to the LEDs and
HPSDRProgrammer prompts but still the chip does not load.

We really need a WireShark trace to see what is going wrong."

I think Phil meant "Gordon", not "George", but as we are getting into "Alice
in Wonderland", who knows?  My boards are installed in the correct sequence
by all definitions.

Who needs to see WireShark output and what do they want to see.  I have
WireShark and am vaguely acquainted with it.

BTW, I hope this hope exercise is not some stupid mistake on my part, but
then the instructions can be improved for all? :)

Gordon