[hpsdr] Penny FPGA Load

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:05:22 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

The Metis User Manual can be downloaded from
http://openhpsdr.org/documents.php .

It states:

Remove power from the Atlas bus then connect a jumper to JP1 on the
Metis board; this places the board in Bootloader mode.
Place the ‘Last JTAG’ jumper on the target board e.g. JP7 for Mercury,
Penelope and PennyLane. Remove all other boards from the Atlas bus.
Place the target board and Metis in adjacent Atlas slots with Metis
farthest from the Power connector.

Using this setup it has always worked for me.

-- John