[hpsdr] Penny FPGA Load

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:50:49 PDT 2011

OK - I think I understand it now ;-)  I had always read it as the Metis
board needs to be in the connector farthest from the Power connector so
was assuming it meant J1.

So the valid setups are (M=Metis,T=Penelope/PennyLane/Mercury,E=Empty)

J1  J2  J3  J4  J5  J6   Power
M   T   E   E   E   E
E   M   T   E   E   E
E   E   M   T   E   E