[hpsdr] Penny FPGA Load

Bob G Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Thu Jul 14 18:22:47 PDT 2011

Joe,

Thanks for the explanation. It makes more sense now.

I have a fast processor on a dedicated Asus mother board with no
Internet access so I don't think its the processor. Don, W4WXE
has been helping me check out the processor and its programing.

I also received a suggestion from Luke Steele about the sampling
rate and buffer size so I think I will try that next.

Thanks again,
Bob K4QQK