[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Jul 19 15:41:31 PDT 2011

On Jul 13, 2011, at 2:24 AM, Alain-Michel.Jolivet wrote:

> Hello everybody
>
> Following to load a wrong file in metis in bootloader mode, IP address OK erase function OK, but programming hang (no ack for first block).
>
> After reading HPSDR archive, I believe he best way is reloading from scratch with a xxx.pof file  which contents both parts (bootloader and normal mode) using JTAG connection.
>
> Is existing a link to download this "output-file.pof" to download? or is somebody can send it to me?

The bootloader file is in:

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Source/Bootloader/Bootloader.sof

How to assemble a complete file with the bootloader is in Appendix A of "Metis- How it works" at:

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Documentation/Metis-%20How%20it%20works_V1.26.pdf