[hpsdr] PC Support for new code

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sat Jul 30 01:59:14 PDT 2011

To all HPSDR PC code developers:

I'm ready to release new versions of  Penny(Lane),  Meits and Ozy/Magister code.  These will support the Forward and Reverse Power signals from Alex (or indeed any external SWR bridge that provides the appropriate voltage levels).

If would be great if you could please add this facility to your PC HPSDR code.  The protocol is as per the document  \Documentation\USB protocol V1.32.doc in SVN.

The release versions will be:

Metis - V1.4
Penny(Lane) - V1.4
Ozy/Magister - V1.9

Could you please add a check in your code that when runing these Metis/Ozy versions then the Penny(Lane) version must be >= V1.4.

If you require pre-release versions of the code for testing then please let me know.

Thanks!

73 Phil....VK6APH