[hpsdr] null steering

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 18:40:08 PDT 2011

Hi All,
I just logged on to Dallas Lankford's new site, he has a delta loop with two feed lines on each bottom corner with a phase shifter to steer the null. I wonder if this would be possible with two Mercury boards? I read a couple weeks back that now it takes 3 Mercury boards to do null steering. I wonder if it is still possible to use only two boards. I'm not quite ready to buy two more modules.
BTW, Penny seems to function ok at 500 kHz. Tthe transformer specs support 500 kHz.
Tnx for the help guys!
Frank WA1GFZ