[hpsdr] Pennylane output power

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 27 18:25:33 PDT 2011

Phil and George,

Thank you both for answering my post.  I understand the intention for
PennyLane with the modified software.  Want to make sure that all of the
elements are currently in place and that I can use the Gain by Band settings
to fix the output with confidence.  Sound like I can.  Thanks to all the
people who have worked so hard to make the HPSDR modules such a success.

Regards,
John, W7FU