[hpsdr] Jack and Powersdr

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 15:26:02 PDT 2011

Hi Dave

I have used Jack in ubuntu with several spectrum analysis programs, and
I have now got it seeing PowerSDR in windows since my original post.
However I haven't figured out how to get WSPR to show up in the
connection list while running under windows.  I am still working it.

Thanks for responding.

Mike, K7SR