[hpsdr] Need some help on software HPSDR Startup

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Sun Jun 5 12:53:07 PDT 2011

Hi:

I am upgrading from Softrock to HPSDR. While I wait for delivery of
Magister and Mercury boards to install in the enclosure, along with
the Atlas and LPU I got at the Hamvention,  I am going ahead and
installing the necessary software.  I am following the Windows Quick
Startup Guide (22 April 2011). I have installed the USBIO Driver and
the 1.1 and 2.0 .NET Frameworks.

I am now in the process of installing the PowerSDR Software. I have
finished downloading the PowerSDR client for HPSDR and am looking for
step 4.  I assume that step 4 is just the steps 1 and 2 listed
below?  Is this correct?  Software is so exacting, I wanted to be positive.

Thanks,
Bob
K4QQK