[hpsdr] External speaker with Mercury

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Thu Jun 9 19:03:48 PDT 2011

I was just working on another project that needed an audio amp of about
3 Watts @ 12VDc & 8 Ohms.  Found 2 & a mike preamp - very nice kits .

The Velleman K4001 should be available internationally as it is produced
in Europe.
The others are from Futurekit  www.futurekit.com

One Source for Velleman K4001 - many available
K4001 7 Watt Mono-Amp  Van Nyes CA $15.75 ship $7.00
http://www.allelectronics.com/make-a-store/item/MK-4001/7-WATT-MONO-AMPLIFIER-KIT//1.html

One source for the Future kits
FK604 Power Amp 8 Watt Mono $7.99 USPS shipping  from CT
http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=475

FK647: Dynamic Microphone PreampR $3.99 USPS shipping  from CT
http://www.bakatronics.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=633

Dick Faust K9IVB