[hpsdr] SDR1000 with Janus/Ozy

hb9ajp hb9ajp at besonet.ch
Mon Jun 13 13:20:37 PDT 2011

Thank you for all the help and the software folders you sent privately. I could load the software and the system starts. There is still a problem with Ozy: there are no signals on the panadapter (only a straight line) and noise in the audio channel. Diodes D2 and D3 (receiving) and D4 (transmitting) are not illuminated.
Any hint?

73, Chris HB9AJP