[hpsdr] Problem with Dropouts running PowerSDR

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Sun Jun 26 16:46:43 PDT 2011

Hi:

Thanks for everyone's ideas. They were all good possibilities.

However today (Sunday) the problem did not occur all afternoon.  And,
as far as I know, I did not change a thing!

I don't think it was interaction from other programs as I am using a
dedicated computer board with a very limited
number of programs and no Internet access. A CD reader and a mouse
are the only peripherals other than Magister
and Mercury.

The only thing I can think of was the weather. Yesterday was a little
more stormy than today.

It's good to know HPSDR can run without dropouts. If they resume
maybe I can track down the cause.

Afterwards, I did the level and frequency calibrations but they were
both right on!

Thanks again,

Bob Mahrenholz
K4QQK